Available to registered users.
- What is the cold boot timing in GS2011?
- How much Erase/write cycles does GS module support in GS2K?
- Is there a possibility that if the battery is plugged out and plugged back in fast that the reset doesn't happen?
- Is there a possibility of CORE BROWNOUT happening with quick battery plug yes and plug in?
- Why are "soft start" voltage regulators or Load switches recommended?
- What is the reset state of the GS2000 digital pins?
- Do I need a code restore switch?
- Can GS2100M use standby mode?
- Can the host CPU control power to the Gainspan module?
- Can unused module pins be left unconnected?
- Can I use the Program Pin (gpio27 or gpio31) and other boot control pins (gpio25 and gpio21) for other functions?
- Can I use the sigma-delta ADC's as single ended ADC's by grounding the negative input?
- What is the full scale input voltage of the ADC's?
- Can I use a battery or super cap to retain RTC content through a power failure?