Reference Platforms FAQs
Available to registered users
- How to enable SysQual in ADKs which is currently not enabled in all TLS based ADKs?
- Can you tell us what the maximum returned list size may be from an AT+SW scan? Or stated another way if there were hundreds of available AP's how big might the return list be before the GS2011MIES no longer gives an entry?
- Which resets should be resetting the GPIO block?
- If we want to use GS2100MIP module as wearable device and we want to comply with SAR exclusion I understood that our software should limit TX power below 9.8dBm. How we do that in practice?
- Is there a way to set the hostname used by a GainSpan module (for both GS1011 and GS2000 cases)? Either through provisioning or through an AT command for both of the following cases:
- What is the Serial Interface Boot Up in the case of Dual Interface?
- How to calculate SPI master clock?
- How many buffers are allocated for TCP Tx and Rx?
- How much of RTC memory is being used in TLS and S2W Application?
- What are the file system present in GS2000?
- Can we use standard SPI Tools such as Aardvark or Cheetah to act as master with the GS2000 SPI DMA in Slave mode?
- What is Nagle Algorithm?
- Is there a way to Enable/Disable Nagle Algorithm in GS2000?
- Is loading of the certificates a must for HTTPS communication?
- There seems to be some limitation when sending data over SSL. The maximum length of the packet size should be 1024 bytes. Is this right?
- What flags do I need to enable for the SPI DMA to work when we have the SDK?