GS2000 Live Smart Calibration FAQs
Available to registered users.
- Does Live Cal run when the device is not associated with an AP or when Limited AP is not started?
- Does Over the Air Firmware Update (OTAFU) erase Live Cal information? Does the device need to be in RF isolation when it is doing Live Calibration?
- Does the device need to be in RF isolation when it is doing live calibration?
- Calibration timing; when after power up does it start and how long does it last?
- When should one run first time Live Cal? For example, during final assembly or after final assembly? Do you have an AT command to force a calibration?
- What are the benefits of Live Cal? Why should customers enable and run Live Cal?